Dr Rose Gillett is a Clinical Psychologist and a full member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS).
Rose is experienced in working with children, adolescents, adults and families within private practice, schools, vocational counselling, Workcover, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation settings.
Rose aims to provide a safe, supportive atmosphere in which to develop growth for her clients. She prefers to empower her clients to affect their own change using evidence-based therapeutic models of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Interpersonal Therapy (IPT), Solution Focused Therapy (SFT), mindfulness, motivational interviewing, and exposure therapy. Rose believes in tailoring therapy to meet the individual’s needs, and emphasises flexibility in her treatment approach to best match her clients and ensure they are meeting their goals for treatment.
Treatment for Anxiety
Rose is experienced in providing treatment for anxiety and a number of other concerns, including:
- Anxiety including generalised anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD);
- Grief, loss and trauma;
- Attachment concerns in adulthood or in a family context;
- Addiction to drugs, alcohol, gambling;
- Adjustment difficulties such as injury, school transition, retirement, migration;
- Stress and coping;
- Self-esteem, self-confidence, and assertiveness;
- Career dissatisfaction or transition;
- Chronic pain management;
- Relationship difficulties;
- Personality Disorders;
- Autism/Asperger’s Syndrome;
- Child anger and behavioural difficulties;
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD);
- Cognitive and learning assessments for both adults and children.
Rose is down to earth and works from a strengths based approach to help each individual identify and achieve the life they seek. Rose is passionate about helping her clients achieve their goals, and is rewarded through this process and seeing the growth achieved.
To make an appointment with Clinical Psychologist Dr Rose Gillett, you can try Rose Gillett – Online Booking – Loganholme or call M1 Psychology (Loganholme) on (07) 3067 9129.
Dr Rose Gillett, B Psych (Hons), D Psych (Clin), MAPS.